What we offer you
- Professional development for all;
- a dynamic and committed team;
- an environment that encourages innovation and provides support;
- group insurance plan (health, dental, vision, salary, life, and travel insurance);
- Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (RREGOP);
- employee union;
- Other benefits depend on the position.
We offer an inspiring and dynamic place for those who want to innovate, make a difference, and be part of the solution.
Explore our careers and benefits below, apply, and stay connected so you don’t miss out!
- Psychoeducator, Full-time Position at the High School
- Admissions and School Organization Technician, Full-time Position 35 hours per week
For more information, please contact the Innovation, Success and Pedagogical Services Department (Stéphane Proulx) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess a university degree in elementary or high school education and a teaching license or certificate, and are willing to obtain a university education in special education or remedial education in a 30-credit (minimum) program where you commit to completing at least 6 credits per year.
- In the field of Arts or Physical Education, hold a teaching license or certificate specializing in the field in question and have a minimum of 15 credits in special education or remedial education, or be willing to obtain them by completing at least 6 credits per year.
- In the field of Science, hold a teaching license or certificate specializing in the field and have a university degree in special education or remedial education with a minimum of 30 credits, or be willing to obtain it by completing at least 6 credits per year.
Are you interested in joining our team?
You can submit an unsolicited application and we will be happy to keep your contact information for six months.
"*" indicates required fields