What we offer you
- Professional development for all;
- a dynamic and committed team;
- an environment that encourages innovation and provides support;
- group insurance plan (health, dental, vision, salary, life, and travel insurance);
- Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (RREGOP);
- employee union;
- Other benefits depend on the position.
We offer an inspiring and dynamic place for those who want to innovate, make a difference, and be part of the solution.
Explore our careers and benefits below, apply, and stay connected so you don’t miss out!
All of our internship positions are filled at this time. Stay tuned for future openings.
- Possess a university degree in elementary or high school education and a teaching license or certificate, and are willing to obtain a university education in special education or remedial education in a 30-credit (minimum) program where you commit to completing at least 6 credits per year.
- In the field of Arts or Physical Education, hold a teaching license or certificate specializing in the field in question and have a minimum of 15 credits in special education or remedial education, or be willing to obtain them by completing at least 6 credits per year.
- In the field of Science, hold a teaching license or certificate specializing in the field and have a university degree in special education or remedial education with a minimum of 30 credits, or be willing to obtain it by completing at least 6 credits per year.
Are you interested in joining our team?
You can submit an unsolicited application and we will be happy to keep your contact information for six months.
"*" indicates required fields